Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be a good price for a 1971 mustang grande coupe that is priced at 5k? Price negotiable.?

90% new parts.
Rebuilt in '03.
Been in storage since '03 and last started up last November.
Interior/exterior clean.
Needs a new carburetor.
Has some slight problems but nothing that affects the way it runs.

This is in Mansfield, Texas and I'm in Bossier City, Louisiana ,which is 4 hours away, and I'm hoping to get it as close to 4k as possible, any suggestions or tips on how this would go? Could I call out some problems and deduct or just throw out 4k and hope he takes it? (Personal Seller by the way)

·
Registered
6 Posts
What would be a good price for a 1971 mustang grande coupe that is priced at 5k? Price negotiable.?

The Mustang Grande model was mostly owned/driven by old woman back in the day. They are hardly collector's items. Offer $4000 cash and see if he takes the bait.

·
Registered
42 Posts

Theirs are the worst valued mustangs, get a mustang 1969 and earlier... if you even do buy it for 4k the turn around to sell it for that will be hard

For 4k you could get 1994-1998 gt in good condition

·
Registered
7 Posts

Id consider buying if i still lived in tx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts