Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
call up jesse james and see if he can spare a few minutes. or call the company who makes those seats, they should have just the brackets for sale for a mustang.

and holy god, shipping is 150. *cough* ripoff *cough*

·
Registered
676 Posts
EclipseGSTdude said:
call up jesse james and see if he can spare a few minutes. or call the company who makes those seats, they should have just the brackets for sale for a mustang.

and holy god, shipping is 150. *cough* ripoff *cough*
save your money then buy some corbeu's and get the seat adapter plated page 28 in the mustangs unlimited catalog.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Dom said:
Let's see, they run about $500 a piece? That's a grand for seats. And for that much they better be heated, lumbar support, and power.
and have one of those neck massagers too.:D

·
Registered
676 Posts
Dom said:
Let's see, they run about $500 a piece? That's a grand for seats. And for that much they better be heated, lumbar support, and power.
no they're 400 a pop plus shipping but at least you know they're good seats that wont break.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Dom said:
Break doing what? Beating them with a bat?
it can happen i had a friend put some simlar seats in his car and 3 months later pins started falling out and **** "buyer beware"

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
you do get what you pay for on ebay.

if you just want the seats a different color, just find a upholstery shop around you.i was gonna redo the tbirds seats, i was quoted 500 for both fronts. black leather with the grey leather middle part, and red Tbird logo in the headrests like corvettes had. but i ditched the tbird project.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
if you want cheap seats, atleast get some from summit so you dont have to pay shipping, check out there website they have some for like $100 each

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i want those seats because you can use those 4 point harnesses but yeah they probobly are cheap so i will check out other places where they already have a seat bracket made for the stang that i can buy to go with the seats

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
OR you could take the stock seat brackets from the stang and put them onto the racing style seats. this may require some welding and/or fabrication but shouldnt be too hard.

·
Registered
800 Posts
try to look for a used pair of 01-03 Cobra seats someone might be swappingout, thats what we had in our 00' Mustang v6 and they added 300$ to the trade in just for that alone!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yup, just unbolt your seats and place them in there and wahlah!

·
Registered
800 Posts
start scanning mustang forums in the for sale section...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts