Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am maybe going to get wheel spacers just wondering will the billet aluminum spacers on an be good or do they suck!? Also what would look better a 1 in spacer or 1.5. I'm lowered on h&r ss and have 17x8 stock bullits with a 275?

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
hubcentrics or bust...i use to run 1.5" on my GT. i dunno to me i never felt safe running them even though i knew they were on tight lol. i think it was in my head though

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So only go with the hubcentrics? And did they sit flush with the wheel well or stick out a little?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But I just don't have a 10 in rim I will when I graduate! Do you guys all think the link that horseplay just put would be good ones?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I dont like wheel spacers, ive heard of horror stories having those on your car. Plus most drag strips dont allow you to run them on your car.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
StangerBanger04 said:
My car with stock 17x8's and 1.5" wheel spacers. Sit perfect with the fender but these will be gone shortly. I'm getting staggered saleens!
Got rear view?

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Pretty sweet. I'm just thinking that they will look really skinny still. But maybe better than looking like bow legged lol.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah I can't wait tell I get me some rims and tires for graduation this year in probably may:)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts