Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
I like TSW, but not that style of wheel... But its all your choice, all i can tell you is what I like. The decision is yours. FR500s look badass on the 99-04s though.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Soccerluvr4 said:
I like TSW, but not that style of wheel... But its all your choice, all i can tell you is what I like. The decision is yours. FR500s look badass on the 99-04s though.
Should I get 18s or stick with the 17s with 315 in back

·
Registered
344 Posts
I will always be a sucker for Bullitt/Torq-Thrust style wheels. Problem is it's a pretty common look now.

Still, old is usually gold!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Venomouz831 said:
Which ever set you wanna get go for 18's
Yea I don't like the look of the fr's in 17" so if I do get them there going to be 18's I want 305's in back but can't find any that aren't drag radial

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Mkolabin said:
I will always be a sucker for Bullitt/Torq-Thrust style wheels. Problem is it's a pretty common look now.

Still, old is usually gold!
Yea me to man I love them there a great look for a drag style mustang but this time I'm trying to go for that slick smooth clean ass look

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yea I don't like the look of the fr's in 17" so if I do get them there going to be 18's I want 305's in back but can't find any that aren't drag radial

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Yea me to man I love them there a great look for a drag style mustang but this time I'm trying to go for that slick smooth clean ass look
Okay.

This is gonna be waaaay out there. Totally crossing the line, but I've seen it done in Forza and real life...

RS Wantanabe's.

****ing hot looking wheel and, as long as not everyone is busting your balls about running Jap wheels on your Murcan car...

Seriously. Check 'em out.

Or Trackstars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts