Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Christmas I'll be getting a mgw shifter, bbk intake, under drive pulleys, then I'll buy a tuner and x pipe, and I have slp lm1, lowering springs. What would my time be ive never been to the strip yet but plan on goin soon and just wondering what I should be running with those mods?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
For Christmas I'll be getting a mgw shifter, bbk intake, under drive pulleys, then I'll buy a tuner and x pipe, and I have slp lm1, lowering springs. What would my time be ive never been to the strip yet but plan on goin soon and just wondering what I should be running with those mods?
Mid to high 13s?!?... Depending on if you need a driver mod or not!..

·
Registered
598 Posts
Okay sweet andirons I got gears later on what you think?
Depends on what gears. But the biggest and most important mod is the driver

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright I'm thinking 4:10 gears but yeah I know that's the most important that's why I'll be practicing I just want to know what I should be running.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i'd say first trip out expect mid to high 14s till you learn how to launch it right...believe me when i say street and strip launching is completely different

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
93 race tune -.4, air intake-.1, under drive pulley's-.1, if o/r x pipe then-.2 and slp exhaust doesnt really change much with your times its just for sound really and maybe a small amount of horsepower. but it should = 13.6 and thats if your getting full traction like if you had slicks and/or got just a perfect launch and power shifted through all your shifts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts