Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 GT factory ordered stripper. nothing fancy but a power seat & spoiler.

Sent to Shelby in 2011 and got every part the shelby gt did, down to the controlled side emblems (not pictured but has em).

62k miles. and in damn fine shape on a brand new set of 19" SVE Drifts & Hankook 275s

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Rims look great. It's unlikely any bank will loan beyond the value of a normal GT.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
alludc said:
Oh...did I forget to mention the goodies??

6 full sets of barely used Goodyear Racing rubber. 295/30-18s
set of stock 17" gt wheels.
2 sets of 18" shelby GT wheels
Custom Valved Koni shocks ($3k)
That's great but a bank won't care.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Great looking car with awesome mods, but with this economy I would throw a low offer to him. I'm not saying to low ball him to death though. I would pay 16-17k max. Jmo

·
Registered
307 Posts
This might be a stupid question. But if it was sent to shelby for a conversion, how come it has a gt front? And did they put a 5.4 in it? Lol

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
This might be a stupid question. But if it was sent to shelby for a conversion, how come it has a gt front? And did they put a 5.4 in it? Lol
That is a correct look of the Shelby GT

http://www.fordpower.net/main/images/stories/MustangPhotos/07fordshelbygt_fp.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Shelby "GT" not Shelby GT500
Bro, it's a awesome car. Go ahead and buy it. I bought my 06 for cash also. I offered the guy 4k under what he wanted BB and he took it. I even had my mechanic check the vehicle and the guy delivered the car to my place.

Remember! ****t- economy = "get it for your price" :good::D

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
According to facebook posts... we are about to be in ww3 so just steal it put a giant ranch hand grille on the front, mounted machine guns, off road tires paint it w spray paint black, a giant red skull on the roof and run open headers... should be good

But in all seriousness it's a very good looking car... Nkrumah u should keep it the factory look so throw the OEM 18" wheels on er an sell me the wheels currently on it: -)

·
Registered
681 Posts
If you got it for anything under 17 you did a hell of a job! I paid 17 for my 07 gt with 30k miles on it. I could have got it for less but the guy was needing a house payment and he had a baby and another on the way. I have a heart so i didnt jew him down anymore.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think if you paid around 18K you still got a great deal, with all the extras you mentioned.

So How much did you pay?... and remember you're still under oath. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts