Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
u should look for some bullits instead. im sure u can find a nice set with good tires for not so much. i dont like that style of wheels

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
200 ain't bad at all I don't think... I could sell the ones I have now for 300-350 and get some bullits

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Gonna try to talk him down to 100 if I go to him

·
Registered
672 Posts
I think those are the option '96-98 GT wheels. The 94-5's had those awful 3/6 spoke wheels.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How much it cost to get rims recromed? Dude said he had some cobra r to but the chrome was coming off because of grass sitting on them

·
Registered
359 Posts
It's extremely expensive to tech time rims. I have a set of bullit rims off a cobra on my stang and the chrome is also coming off of mine. Look into powder coating. It's about 150 to get a set done and that's what I'm going to do to mine. Probably black on the spokes in the middle and chrome on the outside.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yeah those are 98 GT rims, they were an option and I think they are 18's. 94 - 95 GT's had the option for 17 inch tri-bar rims and 96 - 97 GT's had a 17 inch 5 spoke option.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yeah you can fit those on a 17 but you might have to stretch them to do it which most shops will not do. Off road 4x4 shops usually will do it though.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yeah they should fit if you put them on another 17, but I wouldn't think they can fit on an 18.

Also can I ask if you had to do any mods to get those 05 rims to fit on your car? Or did they bolt up fine? This is something I have always wondered as I thought about getting newer rims for my 2000.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts