Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Would you enjoy scraping the bumper on every dip in the road?

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lowflyn said:
Would you enjoy scraping the bumper on every dip in the road?
I was thinking about that. I already scrape the Mach 1 lip but I have coilovers so I would just have to raise the front a bit. But do you like it or do you think I would overdue it

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Honestly I'd leave it the way you got it now. I don't like the looks of new edge with different front bumpers. Plus your front looks good now.

·
Registered
319 Posts
It's too much on the front in my opinion. Besides I don't think you could do anything to improve the looks of your car. It's perfect the way it is to me. So slick looking.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Silver Pony said:
It's too much on the front in my opinion. Besides I don't think you could do anything to improve the looks of your car. It's perfect the way it is to me. So slick looking.
You think so? I'm trying to picture it. If I can get It down to 100+ paint+ fogs I think it would be too well over 400.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
It will make the car look weird from the side. Front bumper will be on the ground and the rest of the car won't.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WheelStander said:
That bumper is junk.

You really going to put that on your beautiful car with the drilled holes and pop rivets?

Buy a new one.
Well I like the look of it. I just don't wanna overkill it. My first option is the 99-01 cobra one but I felt this was a good price for a cobra r

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
98vertgt said:
Look for a 99-01 cobra bumper. It would look a lot cleaner
I am. Just looking what place has the lowest price and that comes with the fogs

1 - 20 of 29 Posts