Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as some of you know I'm in the market for a new car. I was open to any car just had to have good power and good handling my options were cobra, sti, gto, and evo. But after looking at it financially and insurance wise the cobra and sti were going to be too much so I'm looking for machs or gto's. what you guys think of this mach? http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3478627688.html

·
Registered
185 Posts
It looks clean. On the other hand I have seen plenty of salvaged title mach 1's in California with similar miles for about 7500. Maybe 8k tops. This ones does have mods though.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really most of the ones I see are 10k and up and have over 100k miles. Ima go check this one out tomorw and if it looks and drives good I might take it he said to make him an offer

·
Registered
185 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
Really most of the ones I see are 10k and up and have over 100k miles. Ima go check this one out tomorw and if it looks and drives good I might take it he said to make him an offer
Before I got my GT I was looking for Mach's. I found a few in L.A. for 6500-7500 salvaged. Cheapest I found was 6k and the pics looked really clean. A few over here in fresno/tulare county for about 8k salvaged and a really good one clean title with 70,000 miles for 10k. This was almost a year ago though. The one you're gonna check out is also a good deal if everything checks out good.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been looking for some and they go for well over 12k with decent miles.

·
Registered
681 Posts
You can't go wrong with a decent Mach 1. It's a great platform to build on. It costs same bout 7-9K to upgrade a basic 2V GT to Mach 1 performance (NA), and your still stuck with a 2V.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I know better platform. He sais it made 320 hp and 350 tq with those mods and a tune

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
They have one over here with 80,000 miles super clean for $10,000.
I can get a link for you if you would be interested.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

PRICE DROP 03 ford mustang Mach 1 $10500 http://neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/3435455522.html

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

I want this one sooooooo bad this car is beautiful!

2004 Mustang Mach 1 $13000

http://monroe.craigslist.org/cto/3479557608.html

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
I wonder how that would work because I would need to smog it and insure it.
I went and got my mustang from Tennessee once I got it I called and dropped insurance on my truck ( traded my truck for the mustang was a even swap) and picked it up on the mustang then once I got home I put it all in my name.
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a problem if you got a bill of sale and everything to prove you bought it an your driving it home that's if a cop pulls you over. Put you can pick up insurance as soon as you buy it cause that's what I did before I even left the parking lot I put insurance on it even tho it wasn't in my name yet.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh ok but I would have to have a connection if there's a car on another state just to check it out

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Oh ok but I would have to have a connection if there's a car on another state just to check it out
If you were really serious about one of those cars I showed you I would check it out for you. Hell if you even needed a place to stay if you came down to pick it up your welcome at my house.
I don't mind at all bro.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you were really serious about one of those cars I showed you I would check it out for you. Hell if you even needed a place to stay if you came down to pick it up your welcome at my house.
I don't mind at all bro.
Thanks man. I will definately let you know though, ima go check out the mach tomorw

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No problem, just let me know if you find one over this way I will go check it out.
We have a couple termi's and Mach over this way. They all look well taken care of.
How much do the termins go for in you're area

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

No problem, just let me know if you find one over this way I will go check it out.
We have a couple termi's and Mach over this way. They all look well taken care of.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh wow they are expensive! They are a bit cheaper here. I don't want a vert though

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright guys on my way to check it out. If I like it and everything works out ill be driving it home. Wish me luck

1 - 20 of 51 Posts