Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not a big fan of carbon fiber look or ricey stuff either but these pieces are a nice deep clean look.Pictures don't even do justice.Thinking about having pieces along the dash done to match.Quality is great. The good thing is it's not JLT's nearly 500.00 pieces. I only have 100.00 in it.The guy does these for about 200ish.

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Looks tasteful.. Nothing 'ricey' IMO about CF done correctly.. A lot of high end cars have CF accents..

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks tasteful.. Nothing 'ricey' IMO about CF done correctly.. A lot of high end cars have CF accents..
Thanks man! I am loving it big time.Much more than I thought I would.One of my very favorite appearance mods for sure! Very deep and can clean it with spotless deep shine look.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I love how that looks, well done! I'd be tempted to do it as well if I thought it would match up with my GT/CS interior "carbon" look from the factory...

·
Registered
598 Posts
Those pieces look a lot better than the paste-on ones commonly available. Looks like complete replacement panels. Still not my thing, but they don't look cheesy.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Thanks man! I am loving it big time.Much more than I thought I would.One of my very favorite appearance mods for sure! Very deep and can clean it with spotless deep shine look.
I assume those are "hydro carbon" parts?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Looks sharp :)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hydrocarbon yes....wrappish look....Absolutely not.Looks like something OEM would look if they made these. Excellent quality. In fact what other cars I have seen with CF interior pieces did not look close to these. Just impressed at how thick and deep it looks.Easily cleans without scratching and etc. I need to use my camera to take some quality pic's so guys san get the real jest of it.
They have to be removed and sent off to be done.There is a little involved in removing the pieces.Mostly the stereo section

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Hydrocarbon yes....wrappish look....Absolutely not.Looks like something OEM would look if they made these. Excellent quality. In fact what other cars I have seen with CF interior pieces did not look close to these. Just impressed at how thick and deep it looks.Easily cleans without scratching and etc. I need to use my camera to take some quality pic's so guys san get the real jest of it.
They have to be removed and sent off to be done.There is a little involved in removing the pieces.Mostly the stereo section
How hard was it to remove the buttons and stuff on the stereo unit?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
How hard was it to remove the buttons and stuff on the stereo unit?
You don't... After pulling up the clip held console, there are two bolts holding the guage plate (at the bottom).

Then just a bunch of screws on the back holding the stereo to the plate. Real easy. I painted mine.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Like you, I'm not a fan of the CF look, but there's no denying these are outstanding! I think your guy is sitting on a gold mine.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
These hyrdo carbon pieces look really cool! I don't think it look ricey a all, actually. With black interior I think it fits just right.

Great job with a "custom" touch!

Shane

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks really good! They use that sort of style a lot on European sports cars. The Focus RS had that, as well as the previous Focus ST. Looks good in my opinion.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Fellows!! Man it is for sure quality.Looks Very factory and touch of classy taste looking pieces.My black leather with GB insert and stitch look great.The pieces along the dash that have a somewhat sim. pattern need to be pulled and done then she would be mint.Those factory pieces don't hold a candle to the look of these. Gotta see whats involved in pulling them and shipping off for probably a week or so.Just ordered Koni STR.T few minutes ago so it will be a while.LOL!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts