Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now that I know what they are.

What exactly does it contribute, or how do I benefit from these

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,246 Posts

Lets see, they help eliminate wheel hop. They enhance your launch by increasing your anti-squat. They also improve ride quality when they are welded on, as yours are.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Lets see, they help eliminate wheel hop. They enhance your launch by increasing your anti-squat. They also improve ride quality when they are welded on, as yours are.
am I looking at it wrong? It doesn't even look like they are being used. Just that they don't come off haha. Looks like the LCA is in the factory slot, and not in any of the lowered positions.

So guessing the car isn't lowered anymore and might have been at one time?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts

Never been lowered but will be in 2 weeks or less
LCA relocation brackets are designed for Mustangs with a lower ride height. The idea is to keep the same angle or slightly stronger angle of the LCA as stock. When the body is lowered, the LCA angle is changed in the wrong direction. Think about the body LCA connection is lowering closer to the ground, meanwhile the axle LCA connection is staying the same, when a car is lowered. These relocation brackets allow you to change/lower the LCA connection to the axle and regain the proper angle.

It's a good thing you have these, since you're planning on lowering your Mustang soon! Hope this makes sense and clears things up.

Shane

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
LCA relocation brackets are designed for Mustangs with a lower ride height. The idea is to keep the same angle or slightly stronger angle of the LCA as stock. When the body is lowered, the LCA angle is changed in the wrong direction. Think about the body LCA connection is lowering closer to the ground, meanwhile the axle LCA connection is staying the same, when a car is lowered. These relocation brackets allow you to change/lower the LCA connection to the axle and regain the proper angle.

It's a good thing you have these, since you're planning on lowering your Mustang soon! Hope this makes sense and clears things up.

Shane
Are sve lca good? I can get a pair for 50$ or is it just better to get bmr.

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
so its like a lift bar for the older cars, if you lower the lca mount point you change the articulation of the car when it transfers the weight front to rear.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Are sve lca good? I can get a pair for 50$ or is it just better to get bmr.
Ouch!! Asking AM if another competitor's products are good!! (SVE I believe is sold exclusively by LateModelRestoration).

I would personally go with BMR.

Nothing but good things I've heard.

I have heard some bad things about SVE stuff.

No personal experience... Just the "truth" on the Internet! Lol.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
FORDuhl6 said:
I saw this on the rear end of my stang from previous owner.
Look like dingle berrys, you know those hang me down things. Lol

Relocation brackets, the car was previously lowered at one time.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Ouch!! Asking AM if another competitor's products are good!! (SVE I believe is sold exclusively by LateModelRestoration).

I would personally go with BMR.

Nothing but good things I've heard.

I have heard some bad things about SVE stuff.

No personal experience... Just the "truth" on the Internet! Lol.
Ooh i didnt know that they didnt sell SVE, well but still could give me an idea since they also sell bmr. I know bmr are one of the best but SVE is just 50$ and the product seem like good quality.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts