Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should i get next i have the front and tailights smoked then center and back emblem matted , my door handles mattle and the matted stripes on my fender ... Oh and flow masters .. What can i get next to actually change the look of my car more ? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
470 Posts
What should i get next i have the front and tailights smoked then center and back emblem matted , my door handles mattle and the matted stripes on my fender ... Oh and flow masters .. What can i get next to actually change the look of my car more ? Any suggestions?
Louvers!

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Or plasti dip your wing if you have one. When i actually blacked my car out before i decides to go white i plasti dippe my spoiler and made a HUGE DIFFERENCE

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea i been thinking of getting the louvers and side scoops by the door ... Before i change my exhaust again ...

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
Be prepared to get ticketed for the front and rear tinting in quite a few states. This is a police attention getter in central Florida; the police love to pull over folks that tint their headlight/taillights to see if the light still projects the required distance the DOT requires. My son got hit with this twice in 5 months before he finally removed the tint. It was cool looking, but it did subtract from the light output, and after a couple of hundred bucks in two fines he had to pay, he realized the cool effect was not worth it.

Hopefully, your state police are not as tough with the DOT requirements.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Be prepared to get ticketed for the front and rear tinting in quite a few states. This is a police attention getter in central Florida; the police love to pull over folks that tint their headlight/taillights to see if the light still projects the required distance the DOT requires. My son got hit with this twice in 5 months before he finally removed the tint. It was cool looking, but it did subtract from the light output, and after a couple of hundred bucks in two fines he had to pay, he realized the cool effect was not worth it.

Hopefully, your state police are not as tough with the DOT requirements.
Lucky for me I don't have that problem at all. I got illegally tinted windows, smoked side markers and tail lights. Considering what I do, the likeliness of me getting pull over just because is slim to none

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
Lucky for me I don't have that problem at all. I got illegally tinted windows, smoked side markers and tail lights. Considering what I do, the likeliness of me getting pull over just because is slim to none
Guessing.... are you the chief of police? The mayor?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Tyrigg must be a fireman or correctional officer in hillbilly land.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well good about that is that i live in houston so they dont trip about having smoked taillights or headlights .. And i have 20 % tint on my windows and no problems so i am good on that .. If i was ever to go to florida ill just remove my cover lol ;) but yea idk its very hard idk if i should get the exhaust first or wheels ?? I want it to sound mean but then again i hate the stock look i have now

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
You get away with 20? I'm in Houston too and they hassle me about the stock tint!

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Exhaust is always first lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I stay in the southeast side 45 and beltway 8 going towards galveston and i have someone that even doe it dosent pass i still pay 35 bucks with papers included showing it passed

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.