Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off I hate intro's.......That being said here's mine. I've been told recently I'm old cause I'm getting set in my ways, what ever that means...Father of four, married to my beautiful wife for 27 yrs. I'm a fabricator , painter , street rodder , and biker. I don't have much to offer but if you need a hand or find yourself stranded. Give me a shout, we'll figure out a way to get you down the road. Now the part that I need help with... My ' 02 POS "Mods list"

Painted my wheels to match the body color
Long Tube Headers
3" stainless exhaust
Pro-chamber mid pipe
Flow master Cat Back
Professional Products Intake Manifold
BBK 78mm Throttle body plenum combo
Accel Coil Pack
17x10.5 rear wheels
4:10 Ford Racing Rear Gears
Eibach Pro Drag Springs
BAMA Tuner w/ free tunes for life
SPEC stage 2 clutch and flywheel
3650 Transmission out of Mach 1

I'm not finding things I haven't already seen....I want to be different like everyone else. Seems there are not many other mods..It's almost as bad as my ' 03 Vette...they all look alike to me. Same hood, bumper cover. Blacked out lights that you can't see when you stop..or have to put in HID's cause the lens are to dark.

·
Pete Jones
781 Posts
oldkid said:
First off I hate intro's.......That being said here's mine. I've been told recently I'm old cause I'm getting set in my ways, what ever that means... I'm a fabricator , painter , street rodder , and biker. I don't have much to offer but if you need a hand or find yourself stranded. Give me a shout, we'll figure out a way to get you down the road. Now the part that I need help with... My POS "Mods list"

Long Tube Headers
Pro-chamber mid pipe
Flow master Cat Back
Accel Coil on Pack
17x10.5 rear wheels
Eibach Pro Drag Springs

I'm not finding things I haven't already seen....I want to be different like everyone else. Seems there are not many other mods..It's almost as bad as my ' 03 Vette...they all look alike to me.
Welcome and nice car!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
First off I hate intro's.......That being said here's mine. I've been told recently I'm old cause I'm getting set in my ways, what ever that means...Father of four, married to my beautiful wife for 27 yrs. I'm a fabricator , painter , street rodder , and biker. I don't have much to offer but if you need a hand or find yourself stranded. Give me a shout, we'll figure out a way to get you down the road. Now the part that I need help with... My ' 02 POS "Mods list"

Long Tube Headers
3" stainless exhaust
Pro-chamber mid pipe
Flow master Cat Back
Accel Coil Pack
17x10.5 rear wheels
Eibach Pro Drag Springs

I'm not finding things I haven't already seen....I want to be different like everyone else. Seems there are not many other mods..It's almost as bad as my ' 03 Vette...they all look alike to me. Same hood, bumper cover. Blacked out lights that you can't see when you stop..or have to put in HID's cause the lens are to dark.

oldkid,

Welcome! And I'm loving your mod list so far. You've pretty much hit all of the key bolt-on mods. I don't know of much to make yourself different without a total build up, but have you thought about running a 100 shot of nitrous? Bama will tune for a nitrous shot up to 100hp, but since you've already stretched your fuel system, I would give them a call and see what's the best way to do this and still allow you to get a tune update. Nitrous can be a lot of fun and will make your Mustang a whole new animal. I know it's not a different visual look, but at least it's a big difference is power!

Hope this helps some!

Shane

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Mr. Shane, never thought about NOS. Manifold straight shot or Fog system?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Thanks Mr. Shane, never thought about NOS. Manifold straight shot or Fog system?
oldkid,

For a cheaper, but very effective way to go at it, I would just use a nozzle system in your intake before the throttle body. We have a kit from Zex that is really nice. The only thing I would get with it is a nitrous purge to get air out of the lines, before you spray.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Shane

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When i drive they are not high in georgia,,but when my girl drives i think she finds all the high ones..lol
Way to keep up the post count. :headbang:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts