Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i was just curious on what everyones tint % is out there, or if you can fill me in on what the cops let slide. Im looking to get mine done this coming monday, but im not sure what to get. And i can't afford any tickets. thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WhiteStang99 said:
we have the same car, and i have 15%. But I'm in alabama, and i bet you don't care.
Thats cool that we have the same car man. How dark is 15%? Give you any problem looking out? Can you even see through it from outside? What's the laws on tin over there in alabama anyway?? I get sick of CA's dumb laws/restrictions. :mad:

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
yeah, i hear cali is a *****.

I have 15, the law is somethin weird like 35 or 32 or 30. somewhere in there. not worth doing basically. Never had any trouble. been pulled over once, and officer didnt say anything about it, but it was at night. At first, I thought damn its dark! esp at night, but its no problem to see out of. You cant see in unless light goes thru the windshield and illuminates the inside. Then you can see thru a tinted window, but only whats lit up. You can't tell if my dome light is on from the outside. Here's a couple pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats some dark windows whitestang99. But yeah, car looks nice with it i must admit. Rellik, you ever been cited or anything for the tint? And how much did it run you for the whole car/windows?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WhiteStang99 said:
thanks, i appreciate it. Hope I helped some.
Yeah, you helped me out. Im thinking myabe i should just move out of state to somewhere where they have less restrictions on vehicles. :ar15:LAWS:rockets: I think i might go with that 20% look, maybe a little lighter on the front side windows. Talked to the lieutenant at the PD and he said they really dont care if you tint the front windows, as long as they can look into your car and see you pretty clearly. But like i said, the back is going to be blacked out...or close to it :chin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts