Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking in to get some dual exhaust and have them turn out before the back tire , I want them to be loud and sound good what's the best .

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
You got a link to some good places to look venom?
For exhaust products?

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

So custom h pipe or buy a h pipe and the flowmasters 40s
If the shop can custom fab you an hpipe I think it would be cheaper than buyin one. Go to you're local exhaust shops and ask for quotes on it

·
Registered
434 Posts
Dust I have to say your Xbox pieces are freaking amazing...

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

For exhaust products?

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

If the shop can custom fab you an hpipe I think it would be cheaper than buyin one. Go to you're local exhaust shops and ask for quotes on it
Yep for exhaust products I got MAC dual exhaust conversion on mine best buy for the money... I love it

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Did you do all your custom lighting yourself??? Its really cool also

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
i had the local shop make me a custom off road h pipe and i got flow 40's on the sixxer and loved it ! i got a video somewere right now i'll send the link

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Robb155636474 whatever his name is has hands down the best setup ive heard on a six. Longtubes, mac prochamber, and flowmaster 10's. Find him on youtube and listen for yourself.

I currently have an off road h pipe and flowmaster 40's on mine. I dont understand the hype. Personally I think that setup makes the six sound like a tractor at idle, and a honda with no muffler at high rpm.

As soon as I get the new rear bumper and the clutch in im switching to the pro chamber and flowmaster 10's with hi flow cats.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
there isnt much that can be done to make a v6 sound amazing. unless its cammed. thats the only time i really like the way a v6 sounds

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes I have even more Xbox stuff but did not pics up yet and yes I did the lighting , and now I'm work change all my dash lights to red

1 - 20 of 47 Posts