Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Unless your tuned 87 is best.. Waste to use premium if your not cause your timing is stock. :good:

·
ME Bloodhound
14,700 Posts
Well if you get 93 over 87 you will be slightly faster than before due to the fact that your wallet will be lighter.... Other than that nothing unless you are tuned.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Well if you get 93 over 87 you will be slightly faster than before due to the fact that your wallet will be lighter.... Other than that nothing unless you are tuned.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: it's ALL about power to weight!! Hahahahahahahaha

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
420hp with 93, 404hp with 87.
Well it's no secret the 2011's and up auto-tune for octane grade.. However the op has a New Edge(in his avatar) and sadly they like most others do not self adjust based on fuel grade...
But, I see your point and noted....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well it's no secret the 2011's and up auto-tune for octane grade.. However the op has a New Edge(in his avatar) and sadly they like most others do not self adjust based on fuel grade...
But, I see your point and noted....
It doesnt show his avatar on my phone, I didn't know he was taking about the edge. My mistake.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
He believes a general question doesnt belong in the general mustang section but instead belongs in your body style section. However i feel that gas is a general discussion so i put it here for that reason...however you got the answers you needed quickly. So it all worked out in the end :good:

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
He believes a general question doesnt belong in the general mustang section but instead belongs in your body style section. However i feel that gas is a general discussion so i put it here for that reason...however you got the answers you needed quickly. So it all worked out in the end :good:
Please do not speak for me...

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
What doesn't help ?
Some different year model cars can internally adjust the ECU for different fuel types, having looked at you avatar and profile I've determined that you don't have one those year(2011 and up) model cars... To that end I guess posting your model and year would have helped.. Sorry about the confusion :confused:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Some different year model cars can internally adjust the ECU for different fuel types, having looked at you avatar and profile I've determined that you don't have one those year(2011 and up) model cars... To that end I guess posting your model and year would have helped.. Sorry about the confusion :confused:
2001 Ford Mustang GT

·
Registered
149 Posts
i use 93 because my car is tuned for it... now i was told by severals mechanics that its better to use cheveron with no or very little ethynol in it ......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts