Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have A 2003 Mustang Steeda GT 4.6L 2V right now has a Steeda cold air intake with 270 hp with borla exhaust. and i want something that wont over heat the motor or anything and it has to be intercooled. Im pushing for an even 300 Hp if its possible. i also noticed that Kenne Bell has one for my car but it says its not 50 state legal and it also says NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES. FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY im not changing my hood to just fit a different one and i wanna keep stuff that's under the hood that says Steeda im not trying to drag race its just for power and car shows.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would use the Kenne belle or the Whipple Superchargers, they are twin Screw unlike that Roush Roots type blower. The twin screws and roots type are similar but the twin screws are much more efficient and create less heat.Do it right the first time, if you get a Roush now you'll only end up upgrading to a KB later on.

·
Registered
40 Posts
For your 2003, I would recommend Roush above all else for your year, 50 state legal, and good power gains. I have a few kits at my store (see link).

·
Registered
48 Posts
get the KB 1.7

it'll put you over 400rwhp.
and you won't need to change your hood.

and your at around 240 hp with those mods not 270.
just sayin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts