Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best head unit you all recommend to use with a iPhone and radio use? i have one now but looking to replace it with a better one.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Either, single with pop out screen is what i have now and wouldnt mind having double din either

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
A double din touch screen looks good and works great. Go to sonic electronics they have a wide variety for single or double dins, and all for a great low price. I had a double din on my gt bought it from them for like 230 total and came with harness and mount.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats where i ordered my other one at. I just wanna see what peopple had what they think, what brand was yours on your gt

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm gonna look em up now

·
Registered
133 Posts
All according to what options you want and the price goes from there, I had a pioneer avh4300 in my last car and it was great. But really depends on budget and if you want navigation etc

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Really all I want is like radio, good with iPhone, watching movies, and cd. No need to navigation or camera.

·
Registered
133 Posts
a lower end touch screen from pioneer or kenwood would be great, all you need is the iphone adapter and it will charge and play from your phone. Usually can be had around 300-400 for the latest models. Check ebay and see features of each usually will have them bundled with the iphone adapter as well

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really would like to keep it under 250 or even 200 I know they wot be as good.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's where I've been looking

1 - 14 of 14 Posts