Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys
Need some help here
I'm thinking about buying some stock 19" rims with tires that came off a 2010 premium gt. tire size is 245/45r19. Will they fit with out rubbing in the front? Thanks

·
Registered
535 Posts
There shouldn't be any clearance issues with that tire wheel combo

·
Registered
809 Posts
They will fit. You could even go 20" but I think 18 or 19 is the butter zone for the new body stangs.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Terminator said:
I go 20s on mine it's perfect for me Zero rubbing issues to
The tire sticks out the back just a hair. Most wont notice unless you point it out but that bugs me. Are those ten inch those? Considering to go wide in the spring

·
Registered
984 Posts
CYCLON37 said:
Nice choice on paint ;) Just curious, what'd it cost you for the paint job?
The paint job was 4k whole month for complete paint job switch
alrefire said:
how much of a drop did you do?
I went with the H&R springs so 1.7" front 1.9" in the front and the rims are staggered with 10" in the back

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Terminator said:
The paint job was 4k whole month for complete paint job switch

I went with the H&R springs so 1.7" front 1.9" in the front and the rims are staggered with 10" in the back
Are your running a 295 or higher?
And are you rubbing at all?

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
If its a 10' then he can go up to 315. Maybe it's that low so he won't rub
315 is really pushing it on a 10" wheel. I'd be scared to go much past 295, I'd go 305 if I was feeling brave lol.

At 315's you'll have a decent bit of overhang and maybe sidewall bulge and may cause the back end to sway

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
315 is really pushing it on a 10" wheel. I'd be scared to go much past 295, I'd go 305 if I was feeling brave lol.

At 315's you'll have a decent bit of overhang and maybe sidewall bulge and may cause the back end to sway
It also matters on the tire because a Pirelli 315 can be basically the same width as a 305 Hoosier. I didn't have any bulge or sidewall hanging.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts