Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 3127 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
I was out to dinner with my girlfriend. And her brother who drive a cobra with his girl and they left notes on my and his stang saying this is white trash garbage. Jdm is where the power is

·
Registered
545 Posts
I was driving home and I stopped at a light. I knew I had to get over quick cuz the far right lane will end. So light turns green and I go and then I notice this crap ricer Nissan something was on the side of me. So I speed up get to the middle lane and now I'm good to go. The Nissan passes by and then slows done, rolls down his window and says you know my car as a 3.5 or whatever and it kept up with your 5.0. I started laughing and he speeds up in his price or crap lol. It was so funny cuz I wasn't even racing the guy lol.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was driving home and I stopped at a light. I knew I had to get over quick cuz the far right lane will end. So light turns green and I go and then I notice this crap ricer Nissan something was on the side of me. So I speed up get to the middle lane and now I'm good to go. The Nissan passes by and then slows done, rolls down his window and says you know my car as a 3.5 or whatever and it kept up with your 5.0. I started laughing and he speeds up in his price or crap lol. It was so funny cuz I wasn't even racing the guy lol.
Lol i was told once at an intersection that me installing that spoiler does nothing but weigh my pos down (talking about the stock spoiler) says ******** in a beat up mazda pick up

·
Registered
545 Posts
Lol i was told once at an intersection that me installing that spoiler does nothing but weigh my pos down (talking about the stock spoiler) says ******** in a beat up mazda pick up
Lol wtf a spoiler that weighs what 10-15 lbs. What a ******! And who the hell drives a Mazda truck and talks crap to people.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol wtf a spoiler that weighs what 10-15 lbs. What a ******! And who the hell drives a Mazda truck and talks crap to people.
Yeah the conversation actually got a little heated lol but i left out parts that may violate the forum guidelines. Long story short they wanted a fight because i made them feel stupid.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol well good thing you didn't get in a fight. But I know what you mean I don't let people talk to me like that ether.
Just people running their mouth to impress their little friends. Haha i usually just ignore stupidity and laugh. Thats why i did this thread because i know i cant be the only one living around some idiots lol

·
Registered
518 Posts
Should have gotten a gt or a manual.

Wife said I could get one if it was an auto so she could drive. I got a really good deal on the v6 and there were no gts that met the specs I wanted. I would have to ordered a 13 and I liked the 0% I got. Plus now i have money to do mods.

Not stupid but 3 days ago I had a Shelby rev up next to me and give me a a few revs. I think it was more of I'm a BA on nis part but it was a sick ride.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
These are great lol.

·
Registered
545 Posts
"You paid 10k for a car that looks and runs like crap?" said a 2008 V6 mustang owner at my school. Btw I smoked him in a race.
My wife was on your way home from work an she was driving my stang an some dudes were talking in the car next to her about why you would buy a v8 for 10000 more. That just happened

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
"You paid 10 grand for that, pfft I would have gotten a Subaru or something for that price" says the broken down Honda owner who works next door

1 - 20 of 3127 Posts