Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 mustang gt with brembos. I am looking into nitto nt05r radials. I'm going to get them on 2010 gt500 rims. I wanna know if I can go with 305-45-18 in the back? I know 285-40's will fit but I want some extra traction the 305's offer. Will they fit? This is just for track use only and they will not be daily driven on.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now my only other concern would be that there will be so much grip, will I break something. I'm bone stock also. I've run on the 285 nt05r's that a friend let me use once and I was skipping them off the line which is why I think 305's would be better for grip, but will I break something due to having much more grip.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
BUSHGUTS said:
Now my only other concern would be that there will be so much grip, will I break something. I'm bone stock also. I've run on the 285 nt05r's that a friend let me use once and I was skipping them off the line which is why I think 305's would be better for grip, but will I break something due to having much more grip.
I never had that problem but maybe because I had less power than you. I only pushed around 270 to the wheels.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
BUSHGUTS said:
No u have a strong rear end

1 - 7 of 7 Posts