Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they still taking 5 years to send u a fordchip ive been hearing bad things about them lately long waits and a few messed up chips whats the deal?

·
Registered
22 Posts
They do alot of business...When ever you start mass producing stuff there's always going to be a few bad chips.

I recommend going to a local tuner and getting a dyno tune,A mail order chip will never be as good as a dyno tune.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
[No message]

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
[No message]

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I am about to go get a dynotune done but it will probably not be by Fordchip. I am not waiting I have gone since April with my car running to rich and I have yet to get it on the track. They are not scheduled near here for sometime and the maybe date has come and gone. I might try the new ProM chip that can be done locally or the Autologics chip that can be done in Mobile or North Carolina. I just have to do something soon

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I think I would go with that guy right by you ...

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Yeah do you have $ 500 to burn. I would also be out nearly 400 total I have spent on The fordchip and the 400 on the all day dyno session.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Rick0636 said:
Personally I think that if they were not so busy running all over the country doing their dyno days they could probably get their chips programed better. :wtf:
But you say your chip is great, and JW programmed your chip. JW also programs them for Fordchip.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Rick0636 said:
Personally I think that if they were not so busy running all over the country doing their dyno days they could probably get their chips programed better. :wtf:
If you sit on your arse in some office.....how do you learn what works??? Thats what the competition does and we know how good their stuff is.... :rolleyes:

Our dyno tuning directly benefits our customers. We have worked on just about anything Ford and "know" what works not just think it will work.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
So get yourself a dyno and do it all in one place and save yourself running all over creation! I never said you didn't know what you were doing, just that you are stretching things a lot thin. Give yourselves a break is all. :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
That would not be entirely helpfull to all the people in fla to cali who would have to driveto get a Dyno tune. I like them being mobile it sure beats driving to Michigan ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Not trying to help the whole world get a fordchip, trying to help the ones that want a mail order one get decent customer service, trying to help the Pete and his Partner Jerry get a little rest, thats all, oh, and maybe trying to help the competition get a little work, lol. :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
They just need to clone Jerry and make 6 more of him and place them strategically around the US giving full coverage !!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHHAA

1 - 18 of 18 Posts