Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant figure out what switch is what setting. There is a neutral set and a set to the left and to the right. I was playing with it while driving and it didnt seem like any of em were different still felt the same hard shifts every time but then i was playing with it turned my car off started it up and then i was in retarded timing with the softest shifts ever and i kept switching it and it wouldnt change. Can i not change settings while driving? that kinda defeats the purpose of being able to switch to nitrous setting if i wanna race on the street? When the car is in park i can switch it and one of the settings makes the RPMS climb and the engine sounds like its working a lil harder and i can hear the CAI sucking. Then the other two settings (middle and the far left) the RPMs drop. ???

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
OK there is some notices to look for the advance and ****** will show up in accleration. but the most noticeable is the jolt between shifts. I can feel the difference. when you stomp on the pedal as it shifts you will feel the jerk of the firmer shift

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok but can u switch it from retarded timing to advanced while driving? Cuz mine seems to stay at whichever setting was on when i started the car. Also what about when the switch is in the middle what setting is that????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts