Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name is Levi and I got a 07 v6 mustang that's alright I guess. I'm new of course and want to see different opinions on mods.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome!!
:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm wanting a K&N CAI with Diablo predator tuner and a cut out on my exhaust. But when you say gears what kind would you recommend? And thanks guys!

·
Registered
224 Posts
depends on if its a daily driver and u do alot of highway driving, I personally like the 3;73s, if ur gonna do alot of 1/4 mile stuff, then the 4;10s are the way to go. I have had them both. good luck, and welcome

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I appreciate it guys! I figured I just got a v6 mustang and like it so I'd thought I'd make the best of it! I recently had an 09 dodge ram hemi with superchip, k&n, and flowmaster super 40 series with 425 hp. So I definately want to learn the best way to upgrade this mustang! I really do like the way it drives compared to my friends 2000 mustang. The 07 has made a lot of progress, looks wise too!

·
Registered
61 Posts
cold air intake, exhaust and tuner was the 1st thing i did. hopefully after the new yr i will add some spray(NOS or ZEX) 75 shot

1 - 20 of 69 Posts