Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what your favorite color is for the 2011 to 2013 mustang is. Mine is race red but i also like the black and grabber blue.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Black but if I was to choose another color it would have been Grabber Blue...it looks sick with both black and white stripes!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GE3G said:
Black is beautiful but very difficult to keep clean
I had a black truck before i got a red stang. It was extremely hard to keep clean but it looked so good when it was.

·
Registered
135 Posts
What do they call the black color for the new mustangs anyway.
My window sticker just says black. It is very hard to keep clean but oh so beautiful when it is clean....at least she keeps me busy!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I was just wondering cuz they always have al these crazy names. Like grabber blue, race red, etc.
They kept black as black....classic lol :headbang:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just saw a 2013 that was painted gun metal with gun metal rims. Looked bad a$$! To bad i couldn't get a pic.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
redbeast0712 said:
I was wondering what your favorite color is for the 2011 to 2013 mustang is. Mine is race red but i also like the black and grabber blue.
I love my red, but Grabber Blue is the real head turner when I see a Mustang... Black is nice but watermarks, other ppls fingerprints, dust, debris etc. would drive me insane!! Plus I like contrast so Black is a buy boring to me now

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gtstyles2 said:
I love my red, but Grabber Blue is the real head turner when I see a Mustang... Black is nice but watermarks, other ppls fingerprints, dust, debris etc. would drive me insane!! Plus I like contrast so Black is a buy boring to me now
The red looks clean though in so lights it almost looks orange a little.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts