Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Theres a Legend Lime convert with a brown top that parks down the street....
SO SO yuckies....

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Mustang Evolution. ?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
what's your most loved & hated colors?

What's up with the yellow hate? I think black is kinda sucky personally. And white.

I don't hate "lellow," just not my 1st choice. Same as green or orange. Or Race Red, which i just find hard on the eyeballs.
My dads is Coral Red, & its much nicer than the new colour red.
I think i would tired of it pretty fast.
Black or Ruby are my jam. Nothing beats a clean black car for bad-assery. & my family has had every colour you can think of over the years
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1482100821.514691.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Black when it's clean is the best; plain white is just cheap looking. I have/always will hate white vehicles.

I love white. Cleanest looking color Imo. My black car is sexy as hell when it's clean, but holy crap it's a *****.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

I hate white (it just looks like a cheap fleet vehicle. & when they are dirty, they look brown & awful...)
UNLESS, they have stripes or some kind of color to it, or pearl white is nice.

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1482117818.683845.jpg heres mine with a white one.
Maybe it's just the way the light reflects off black...
but i will NEVER NEVER EVER like white :/

black just looks infinitely better, IMHO.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Magnetic is a stunner (when it's clean) with right daylight...fantastic metal flake. Bet like black it's easy to mar (if not careful with your wash routine), shows road film immediately and is only clean for about the 10 seconds before dust appears :blink: So yeah I've had black 'stangs, bikes,trucks that I've obsessed over and my last two ponies have been silver.

So, yup, silver is my fave color. Least....yellow, green and white.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Magnetic is a stunner (when it's clean) with right daylight...fantastic metal flake. Bet like black it's easy to mar (if not careful with your wash routine), shows road film immediately and is only clean for about the 10 seconds before dust appears :blink: So yeah I've had black 'stangs, bikes,trucks that I've obsessed over and my last two ponies have been silver.

So, yup, silver is my fave color. Least....yellow, green and white.
I have already had enough silver/grey cars & my dads silver/gold truck... getting kinda tired of them; did you see the Royal Crimson? my new fave!

Attachments

21 - 40 of 65 Posts