Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Lorraine's driver
8,188 Posts
I have already had enough silver/grey cars & my dads silver/gold truck... getting kinda tired of them; did you see the Royal Crimson? my new fave!
Yup! It's a sweet color. Really looks good on the S550's.

I think my favorites are azure blue, sonic blue, and silver on the SN95/newedges. Grabber blue is awesome on the S197's, but also sunveil blue and the light green (not sure what they called it), both are similar to a classic Mustang blue and green offered back in the day. On the S550's, I like the new crimson red, grabber blue, lightning blue, and ingot silver.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Favorites are; Gotta Have it Green (hope they bring it back), Competition Orange, Grabber Blue, Race Red and Triple Yellow.

I don't hate any colors but the ones I would never buy are; Black, Magnetic or Guard Green.

Every other color I can take of leave.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yellow is the worst

Sent from my SM-G920T using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
32 Posts
I like the new Lead Foot Gray color, I know it is only on the GT350. My brother just bought a new F150 in lead foot gray and it looks awesome.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Now Leadfoot Grey is a color I really dislike. Cars are not supposed to be painted to look like navel vessels. But, seems all the manufacturers have their version of battleship grey.

Dave

·
Registered
789 Posts
Hey You Guys!! Does anyone remember that weird metallic green that Ford had along time ago? Now that was one I truly hated. Usually had the special green interior to go with it. Interior had a sort of western pattern stamped in the vinyl.

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Ah a Gravydog thread necro!

41 - 60 of 65 Posts