Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious... I just got my new Mustang 5 days ago and officially named her
"Ramona" today... had to stop calling her "Replacement Stang". Anyone else name theirs?

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
I usually call mine the mustang or "the *****" when the mood strikes.

I think the female name for a car thing is alright in the movies...it never crossed my mind to "name" my car.

·
Registered
703 Posts
never been into naming cars haha, only reason i havnt started my garage yet. ill keep thinkin

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Well mine just got it's name. It's now known as

"the ex"

·
Banned
839 Posts
Yeah mines crap right now tried to go to a show yesterday and the tranny took a dump and stopped shifting so i'm going to put in a 2001 motor and tranny with 43,xxx miles on it. Gives me extra 50 HP.

·
Registered
185 Posts
WIFE! lol when asked if im married I just tell em im married to the mustang and we have our two kids my english bulldog brutis and our ski boat! hahaha that car has been the best girl ever to me, shes not the youngest girl at the ball either being a 98 but she alwayse turns a head or two!

·
Registered
801 Posts
WIFE! lol when asked if im married I just tell em im married to the mustang and we have our two kids my english bulldog brutis and our ski boat! hahaha that car has been the best girl ever to me, shes not the youngest girl at the ball either being a 98 but she alwayse turns a head or two!
and she cant **** around on you either lol

·
Banned
839 Posts
Dude that aint right she's only 12 years old:lmao:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I named mine Natasha. I think I might get the name stitched into my seats and floor mats. Probably in Russian or something.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts