Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
i like to call my mustang the holy deamon. its red with white stripes. kinda like a deamon with angels wings, the way i see it. and plus my licens plate has 666 on it. lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am thinking of calling my Mach 1 Christine (from the 1983's movie). My car is an automatic and some times just driving normal she wants to drop a gear and go. But the problem with that most of the time it happens I am in heavy traffic.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I named my mustang Juno...not after the pregnant teen lol...but because in Greek mythology Juno was the queen of the gods!

·
Registered
84 Posts
mines gudnevl,for obvious reasons,lmao

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thinking of calling her Roxanne, though someone named his Cobra "Slowbra" because of how slow it it and I really found that funny because I know all to well how dull my Stang is.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nicknamed mine Fang... because that's who customized her!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I named mine Pearl after my neighbor. Whenever I would ask her how she was her reply was "Fine, fat, and sassy."

·
Registered
8 Posts
My mustang answers to the name of 'Pony car'. My Explorer is called 'the Exploder'. And my pick up is called 'Sally'

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
The "Ford Sync" voice is mine is the exact same one used in the TV Show "Eureka" by the smart house. They call the house "Sarah" so I call my car Sarah as well.

Now my dog I call "Stop That" or sometimes "Get Back Here"....

41 - 60 of 79 Posts