Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Will a 17x10 wheel fit on the rear of my stang lowered 1.5 inches. Any helpd be appreciated.
Probably, but they would likely require some fender lip rolling and inner fenderwell clearancing.

I have 15x10 wheels with 295x50x15 tires on my 86 and they are very tight and rub at times. The backspacing on my wheels is 5.5", but it needs to be 6.5" for better fitment.
I will probably end up installing some mini-tubs and shortening the rear end by 1" on each side to fulfill my need for large rear tires, but that's not a project eveyone would want to undertake I'm sure.

·
Registered
903 Posts
im running 17x11s and I have no rubbing issues on a 315 tire, what year is your car

also I am lowered almost twice as much as you are so again no worries.

·
Registered
903 Posts
hmmm im probably not the best to ask about your bodystyle. im sure someone will chime in here soon though and give you the answer you need.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts

·
Banned
8,779 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Trojan Horse said:
The 25MM is the offset.
The backspacing is not listed. :good:
P.S. Those are also listed for the 94-04 and may not fit well on your car.
The backspacing for those wheels are going to be 6.52". You will more than likely have to roll your fenders.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Check out oewheelsllc.com they have a great selection of mustang rim and tire packages for our cars and I think they guarantee fitment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts