Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
They both are great wheels! I have the fr500 but mines are 18'. You should also look into how much tires would be later on. 19' tires tend to be more expensive than 20' tires

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya the tires arnt something I am to worried about but I'm just worried 20's may be to big. I have 18's aswell on my new edge and they are plenty big enough for me. Also even though I have a bright red mustang, chrome and flashy isn't really my thing anymore but I've never seen a black chrome wheel in person.

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Does anybody happen to have steeda ultralight springs with 19 or 20 inch wheels? If so please post pics

·
Registered
903 Posts
Well the AMR drift look better.I do no chrome of any type.Got a little but it's going too.I personally think my AMR 19'' staggered drifts would look good on your car.The red would set the wheels off and wheels set car off.
Also the are out of stock with the link you provided. CC has some deals but cherge shipping ((% of time but do have deals.I have also seen CC list stuff as in stock when actually it's not.I been waiting 3 months for them to get something and they still do not list it as out of stock.I mean it's just a selling thing sometimes and everybody does it.Some sh*t they will admit out of stock. Just have to call and pin them down on facts and find out who the person is on phone helps as to what price quote you get to your door if its something they are out of.
I can not remember but did I sell you your decklid?? If so I know I gave you a hell of a deal and hope you like.If you bought from any of the best price sites you would have payed 4 to 6 times what I did ya.
Anyway, where you located? If you decide to buy some that are literally like new and never had a tire demounted from them holla. Original owner and receipt in hand from purchase early this year.Has Hankook 245/40/19 fronts and 285/35/19 on back.Tires and wheels may have 5400-5800 miles.Lots of love left.
Just throwing out what I may do.I would need couple weeks notice if I had a deal.Not advertising or really looking.Just know that it's fixing to happen sometime this year so hell I put it out there. GLW whatever you end up doing.

·
Registered
53 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts