Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O save some money I'm getting 05 gt rims and tires from a relative for 400... What size wheel spacer would I need to make the rims look good on my 98 Amd not dumb

·
Registered
420 Posts
I've mostly seen 30mm on people's but spacers scare me haha and I don't want to have to cut the studs for the lugs

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i don't like spacers unless you're putting in longer studs as well...i would assume a 1/4" would be good enough, but you won't be flush

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They got an 1.5 for like 120 and 1" for 100... Iv got em on they don't sit to far in I just read you would have to have them so they wouldn't look bad... I'm not sure if you can tell on this pic....

·
Registered
420 Posts
98mustang11 said:
I was looking At the billet aluminum but yea those to
I've heard not to get them because they aren't hubcentric and can cause a vibration of not put on straight, also those put a lot more stress on the lugs, this Is just from what I've heard. I have no experience with wheel spacers but I'm looking for some as well

·
Registered
420 Posts
1slosix said:
yeah i've only dealt with 35mm...honestly i forget about the 25mm ones
What's the center bore on our axles because I'm looking at the 35mm ones and I'm not sure of the center bore thing on the axle. Or is that not important?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts