Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pics of their cars with wheel spacers? I'm gonna get some hub centric ones and wanna see what it'll look like from behind with my tires. I have 245s and don't know if it looks funny from behind with this size of tire. Thanks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
1" Spacer with 205/65/15 Stockers

Without Them

And on the wheel I had to cut the studs down to fit

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
1.5" with 245's....to me it looked kinda funny being flush but with skinny tires so i just ended up taking them off and putting on some 275's

spacers & 245s

275s

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah lol...it's pretty easy to do
Really?! Haha the shop said I couldn't do that cuz it was too wide, do you have any close up pics of it? And what exact size tires are you running? I have the GT starfish rims and wanted toget the staggered look but they said it wouldn't work

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Do you have a discount tire...go there lol. Ill post pics of my old starfish wheels running a 275/40/17 when i get home ...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you have a discount tire...go there lol. Ill post pics of my old starfish wheels running a 275/40/17 when i get home ...
I went to discount tire center, but I do have a discount tire also, sounds good, I really wanna go with that set up

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
thanks...i can't wait to toss some 275's on the back on my new torq thrust wheels...silly me bought 245's because i was impatient lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts