Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Just put on my new 18" staggered Black Bullitt wheels on my 13' Stang. After pulling it out of the garage for the first time I noticed that the wheel weights are not clearing the calipers. Has this happened to anyone? Can I get them put on the inside of the wheel? Should I call American Muscle?

Thanks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
From reading reviews on AM's site that's not the first time that happens. Call 'em up and either give you a RAN or have them reimburse you if you do it locally.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Is it sticky weights on the inside of wheel or clip on from the outside or inside

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Hey Guys,

Just put on my new 18" staggered Black Bullitt wheels on my 13' Stang. After pulling it out of the garage for the first time I noticed that the wheel weights are not clearing the calipers. Has this happened to anyone? Can I get them put on the inside of the wheel? Should I call American Muscle?

Thanks!
Sorry for the inconvenience of losing your wheel balance! It sounds like the wheel weights were placed a little too close to the outside edge of the inner wheel.

Send me a PM with any previous order number of yours when you get a chance. Once you get the wheel rebalanced, I'll make sure you're completely refunded for the balancing. Just make sure the shop knows the weights have to clear the brakes!

Shane

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Djulin,

I haven't received any PM's from you. Did you end up calling into our Mustang Experts instead? Just wanted to check and make sure everything worked out.

Shoot me an update when you get a chance!

Shane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts