Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much do you guys think it would cost to widen a 9" wheel to 10" or 11"? i want different rims, something thats wider/more muscle looking or just widen the ones i have. also, anyone have experience with wheel spacers? my back wheels are tucked in to much and id like to get them more flush with the fenders when i lower it.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
how much do you guys think it would cost to widen a 9" wheel to 10" or 11"? i want different rims, something thats wider/more muscle looking or just widen the ones i have. also, anyone have experience with wheel spacers? my back wheels are tucked in to much and id like to get them more flush with the fenders when i lower it.
C_Dailey95,

I don't have much experience with widening wheels, but I would love to hook you up with a new set of 10" wheels! We have tons of different options to run a staggered stance on your Mustang. Check out the selection on our AM site, I'm sure you'll find a style that suits you. IMO, the Gloss Black AMR's in 18x9 & 18x10 would look sick with your paint scheme. Plus, all of our wheels have the proper backspacing and offset to run without any wheel spacers or modifications to your Mustang.

Let me know what you think!

Shane

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
C_Dailey95,

I don't have much experience with widening wheels, but I would love to hook you up with a new set of 10" wheels! We have tons of different options to run a staggered stance on your Mustang. Check out the selection on our AM site, I'm sure you'll find a style that suits you. IMO, the Gloss Black AMR's in 18x9 & 18x10 would look sick with your paint scheme. Plus, all of our wheels have the proper backspacing and offset to run without any wheel spacers or modifications to your Mustang.

Let me know what you think!

Shane
I was actually looking at those a while back, i really like the GT500 wheels though. Unfortunately i cant get any yet. But graduation is in 6 months and my parents said i get a graduation present haha. And they get me those for graduation i can sell the ones i have now for more parts too. :)

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I was actually looking at those a while back, i really like the GT500 wheels though. Unfortunately i cant get any yet. But graduation is in 6 months and my parents said i get a graduation present haha. And they get me those for graduation i can sell the ones i have now for more parts too. :)
C_Dailey95,

The 2010 GT500 styled wheels are a good looking wheel too. I know it's tough trying to decide sometimes. Either way, I'm sure you'll be happy with both styles. Just go with what you think works best!

Congrats for graduating, too!

Shane

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
C_Dailey95,

The 2010 GT500 styled wheels are a good looking wheel too. I know it's tough trying to decide sometimes. Either way, I'm sure you'll be happy with both styles. Just go with what you think works best!

Congrats for graduating, too!

Shane
Yeah im torn between the two but i have a while to decide. And thank you! Im really excited.

Black GT500 with chrome lip? Can be seen on tirerack.com
Im leaning more towards all black. Ive never really been a fan of black/chrome lip on anything but a black car. But ill check it out, thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts