Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I am looking into getting different wheels yet AGAIN. I have a set of 18" Mach 1's sitting in my room that I'm not to sure if I want to put on. I'm thinking about selling them and getting either 03 Cobra's, Steeda Ultralites, or Y2K Cobra's. No chrome, either polished or satin.

What does everyone/anyone think would look best? I'm getting bored with the rims that I have now.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I like the Y2K's

·
Registered
800 Posts
You may wanna consider the Steeda UntraLite II's they are pretty nice since you are sporting them on your windshield of your avatar!

just a thought, if you are wanting them let me know I can set you up with a Steeda Rep. that our club uses for 10% discounts!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Hehehe.... Mexor... you have NO IDEA what you're in store for when I get done with my car ;) :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But enough is enough... you're not even in the same ball park as I am... you're a 96, I'm a superior 98... enough said.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rellik said:
Hehehe.... Mexor... you have NO IDEA what you're in store for when I get done with my car ;) :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But enough is enough... you're not even in the same ball park as I am... you're a 96, I'm a superior 98... enough said.
Yeah, 98 Pacific Green stangs are the best, but 96's are ok too I suppose. J/K :D

Anyway, I'm going to try to just sell the wheels for now and keep the ones I have. I need to save money for a downpayment for a new car hopefully by this time next year. Or if anything, I'll get another set later. But right now, I want to focus on a new car. :D

Soooooo.....18" Mach 1's for sale. :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Dude dont be so wishy washy. You dont constanly change Rims it serves no usefull purpose but to waste money and time. I have done a interesting analysis. Once you change your rims and everyone takes notice the next change people wont even notice them you will even have to point it out to them.

You will notice but other just wont. Just keep the Mach 1 rims and move on to another mod. On a performance scale rims barely rate a 1 ( 10 being best)
At the cost of rims you could find better performance mods at the 400 to 600 range

;)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
well I know how to insert foot in the mouth DONT I :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Well, I might have used another phrase to emphasize my point but I will edit it as to not further the battle of the sexes!!!!! Find some rims you like and stick with them because people wont notice after the first change ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I feel the need to change my car a lot, other wise I get bored with it. I'm dumb I know. :D Either way, I'm gonna sell these and save up money. Don't want to buy tires for them. I'm hoping I can find and buy a used Silver SS around this time next year.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
steph98v6 said:
Yeah I feel the need to change my car a lot, other wise I get bored with it. I'm dumb I know. :D Either way, I'm gonna sell these and save up money. Don't want to buy tires for them. I'm hoping I can find and buy a used Silver SS around this time next year.
you mean a silverado ss? You should check the new motor trend, they compare the silverado ss and the hemi ram. ss ran a best e/t of 14.99 and the ram ran a best e/t of 15.01 and the ss is $40k new and the ram is $27k. jsut some food for thought

1 - 16 of 16 Posts