Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gtstyles2 said:
I think Ur stock Brembos look better IMHO ... Drop it and it'll look much more refined
Yea that is what alot of people tell me but i HATE seen another car like mine lol.

·
Registered
517 Posts
McQueen said:
Ok, I love my mustang but it is a budget sports car so $3k on rims is about right. That is a gt-r though, about 80k or more depending on the model. $3k rims on a GT-R?! Did he put it all in the down payment?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SolidRRaxle said:
Ok, I love my mustang but it is a budget sports car so $3k on rims is about right. That is a gt-r though, about 80k or more depending on the model. $3k rims on a GT-R?! Did he put it all in the down payment?
Alot of ferraris and lambos have forgestar because they are basically High performance rims at half the price because brands like HRE you are paying more for the name than the rims.
They have a video online on how they make forgestars and it is the same process and materials as HRE and BBS.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

FORGESTARS has won best rims in the sema show three years in a row over other High end brands. Price isnt everything, i also thought the same until i read about the company.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I saw 19'. More options for lowering/suspension. I've seen even 18s fill the wheel wells, so with a modest drop I think 19's would be ideal. I am dropping 1inch and plan to stick with 19s based on the pics I've seen on this forum

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
not sure what your style is but also look into

True Forged Wheels Steve (the owner) is a good guy and is big in the Mustang Community. Sets are usually 2600 bucks to start with~

Also vossen wheels might have something you like, priced about the same ~

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SolidRRaxle said:
I saw 19'. More options for lowering/suspension. I've seen even 18s fill the wheel wells, so with a modest drop I think 19's would be ideal. I am dropping 1inch and plan to stick with 19s based on the pics I've seen on this forum
Yea i am also getung the ford racing 1 in drop package

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

SpectorV said:
not sure what your style is but also look into

True Forged Wheels Steve (the owner) is a good guy and is big in the Mustang Community. Sets are usually 2600 bucks to start with~

Also vossen wheels might have something you like, priced about the same ~
Vossen are a little heavier.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What do u guys think??, red car with gold rims and i am getting my brembos painted red with an upgrade to my rear brakes making them 14".

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
Not a fan. Almost like a WReX mated with a mustang. Maybe the darker brass look, but it is still borrowing a lot from the Subbie look

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SolidRRaxle said:
Not a fan. Almost like a WReX mated with a mustang. Maybe the darker brass look, but it is still borrowing a lot from the Subbie look
Yea, i maybe be better just going with a dark aluminum.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts