Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions for wheels. This is kinda what i want, 18x10 in rear deep dished. open for all finishes, black, chrome, black chrome.. wanting to stay away from Bullits and Saleens.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Look into gt4's bbs, fr's the lexani lt701 are a nice set also. I know spectorV has a nice set on his cobra ask him for pics

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll look here pretty quick

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
browse american muscle, if you want to spend more you can look into trueforgedwheels.com , vossen wheels, ccw's etc

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Depends how much are you willing to spend. If its right around a grand i would say fr500s but if you are willing to put out a decent amount go with true forged wheels i think spector v has a set on his Cobra but i forgot which ones.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

SpectorV said:
browse american muscle, if you want to spend more you can look into trueforgedwheels.com , vossen wheels, ccw's etc
Damn you beat me to it! Dont you have a set for true forged wheels?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm probably going with fr's but just wanted to see other ideas

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I like my cobras i would suggest them but its really up tp u the owner who decides what u want the car to look like. Id say get a bunch of wheel optiins from online like google mustang rims and ull see u may or may not like and decide like that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts