Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
It will work fine but the predictable handling.will he different and it might look awkward though. Autocross and drag racing enthusiasts play with rim sizes to lighten cars, use different tire side walls.for grip and get the tires to roll side to side and other reasons though so on a track car u might see this more often then on a street car.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Same goes for staggered sets too by the way. All 4 corners with the same width is best for handling. The stagger is for looks on a street car and is really largely used for drag racing as the skinny tire up front weighs less which helps keep the nose light and helps transfer all the weight to the rear wheels during launches at the tree.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going for the looks I don't take my car on a track but I will drag race every now and then

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Then getting the right sidewall height and suspension rake will be key. I.E. lowering suspension up front and tire sidewall height combo.

·
Premium Member
14,477 Posts
What i would think would look better is bigger wheels in the front, that way you have more meat on your rear tires (Its a mustang, more rear meat = more fun).

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok so I found a killer deal on a new set of bfg sport kdw s at a swap meet. And yesterday I ordered my black amr wheels I can't wait to get them installed. Also thanks to American muscle for the discount on the wheels. I defiantly will be going to them in a few weeks to get lowering springs. I will post a picture of my car after I get the wheels on

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,866 Posts
I'm going with the black AMR wheels form American muscle
Ok so I found a killer deal on a new set of bfg sport kdw s at a swap meet. And yesterday I ordered my black amr wheels I can't wait to get them installed. Also thanks to American muscle for the discount on the wheels. I defiantly will be going to them in a few weeks to get lowering springs. I will post a picture of my car after I get the wheels on

Ntbruncie,

Awesome choice! I'm glad to hear you went with the Gloss Black AMR's, they're definitely my personal favorite wheel. I look forward to seeing some pictures of them on your Stang!

Thanks for your business and loyalty, we really appreciate it!

-Dan

Sweet that's what my buddy is gna do
Hey Charlie,

Let me know if your buddy needs any assistance!

-Dan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts