Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find some rims that are plain and black. Almost like old school racing rims. I would also like white letter tires to go along with those rims, to give my '67 mustang the real racing look. Idk what the rims would be called. If you have any ideas on this matter please fill me in cause I'm stumped

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I am trying to find some rims that are plain and black. Almost like old school racing rims. I would also like white letter tires to go along with those rims, to give my '67 mustang the real racing look. Idk what the rims would be called. If you have any ideas on this matter please fill me in cause I'm stumped
Unfortunately we don't carry parts for the classic Mustangs. We have everything from 79 to Current! So we don't have any wheels with your correct bolt pattern, offset and back spacing.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help! Best of luck on your search.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Unfortunately we don't carry parts for the classic Mustangs. We have everything from 79 to Current! So we don't have any wheels with your correct bolt pattern, offset and back spacing.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help! Best of luck on your search.

-Dan
Why don't y'all sell classic mustang parts?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Look up billet specialties and give them a call they will make u a set

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Why don't y'all sell classic mustang parts?
The Classic Mustangs just aren't that huge of a demand with all of the new designs coming out. We may start carrying Restoration parts for the older Mustangs some day, We'll definitely keep this in mind!

-Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts