Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find old black racing rims and white letter tires for my '67 mustang. She's hot rod black and black racing rims with white letter tires I believe will be a great look. Problem is I have no clue what the rims would be called. I don't want flashy racing rims. Simple is key. Suggestions are extremely appreciated

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I am trying to find old black racing rims and white letter tires for my '67 mustang. She's hot rod black and black racing rims with white letter tires I believe will be a great look. Problem is I have no clue what the rims would be called. I don't want flashy racing rims. Simple is key. Suggestions are extremely appreciated
Coker tire makes old school and original tires for everything back to model A's. they might have some options. Be careful about rims, original mustangs have a very different back spacing than modern ones.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Are you talking about steel wheels? Sometimes when you see the old drag cars, they just had stock wheels with no hubcaps. Paint them with a tough semi gloss black, get new lug nuts, and call it a day?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you talking about steel wheels? Sometimes when you see the old drag cars, they just had stock wheels with no hubcaps. Paint them with a tough semi gloss black, get new lug nuts, and call it a day?
I will certainly look into that. Like I said, I've hit a road block haha. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts