Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your guys' take on which wheels I should get. I got 99/01 cobra wheels and they look cool but they're wayyyy to skinny and they look good with wheel spacers until you get to the back lol. I'm wanting to get some new wheels with my tax money I'm getting back. What your guys opinions on what I should get? There's my car now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
Cobra Rs

·
Premium Member
5,949 Posts
Those are freaking sick! Are they expensive?
Yep. They were discontinued a couple years ago so finding them is a big pain in the ass and they are expensive on top of that.

·
Premium Member
5,949 Posts
Yep screw that haha. They do look amazing I must say. Have you ever seen deep dish machined cobras?
Yeah I wish I could get my hands on a set of them. I've never seen those Cobras in person, they look damn fine.

·
Premium Member
8,077 Posts
Whichever you want to get I would suggest go with 18'. IMO they look better and will fill in the wheel well better as well.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Whichever you want to get I would suggest go with 18'. IMO they look better and will fill in the wheel well better as well.
That's what holding me back from getting 17s cause I have them now and 18 looks so good with just that extra inch. Your black gt you had was sick and kinda made me want black FR500s but then again I love chrome saleens lol. Hard decisions!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts