Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who has the 2013 GT500 wheels from AM on their GRAY Mustang 2011-14 or the SVT wheels from FRPP. Can yall post some pictures up on this thread so I can see how they look, preferably from the side of the car. I am having the hardest time ever making the decision of what to get.
Thanks
P.S. anyone who has other aftermarket wheels on the GRAY Mustang 2011-14 if you wish post them up so I can see some other styles.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Hope this helps. Good luck on your decision

Attachments

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
They're the matte 5.0 emblems. I'am switching to the gloss 5.0 emblems. I have them, I just haven't installed them yet. Glad I could help. Good luck!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hope this helps. Good luck on your decision
I gotta say bro, that looks badass!! Sterling gray was my first choice, but they had 2 2013's on the lot and they black and red. Black was my second choice. They had a nice 2014 in gray, but the 2013's were 0% financing plus $2500 cash back. Couldn't pass it up! But that gray with black wheels is sharp.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I gotta say bro, that looks badass!! Sterling gray was my first choice, but they had 2 2013's on the lot and they black and red. Black was my second choice. They had a nice 2014 in gray, but the 2013's were 0% financing plus $2500 cash back. Couldn't pass it up! But that gray with black wheels is sharp.
Thanks man. It would have been hard to pass up that deal, if it was me I probably would have done the exact same thing.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

When you get those on could you put a picture up to compare, thanks.
Yes sir.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Nice look. I like the color scheme.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
This is really nice! I have the Grey too and I never thought of this combination. Have you had the car lowered? What size rims and tires did you get?

Thanks

Paul
Thanks man. The car is lowered with Eibach prokit springs. The rims are 19x8.5F's and 19x10R's. The tires are 245/45's and 275/40's.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Nice look. I like the color scheme.
Thank you, I dig it!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Dayum. Looks fricken sweet. I just ordered my own 19s in the GT500-Charcoal for my Grabber 2013 and the Eibach-Pro springs. They should be here on Monday.

Can't wait.
Thanks man! They'll look sick on your car for sure. Good luck. Hopefully you got a adjustable Panhard bar, at least camber bolts, and new strut mounts.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

DWC, your car looks amazing! Quick question, what hood vents are those?
I appreciate that buddy. The vents are the stock ones that come with the California Special. The hood vents come in black on the CS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts