Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I buy all the little performance mods now, and wait for my build list to be complete? Or should I tune right away with what I have now?

·
Registered
367 Posts
it's pretty much all up to you! If you get the tuner from AM and get the free tunes from bama, then id say get it now so you can free the true potential of the car!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Should I buy all the little performance mods now, and wait for my build list to be complete? Or should I tune right away with what I have now?
it's pretty much all up to you! If you get the tuner from AM and get the free tunes from bama, then id say get it now so you can free the true potential of the car!
This is completely up to you! However, like emery said if you get the tuner first and then start modding it we'll still have be able to take care of you. With our free tunes for life program we can sound you a revised file every time you add a new modification!

A tuner will make a huge difference in a lot of departments. Power, Torque, Acceleration, Drive Ability, and much more! Even on a stock car you'll notice some big gains.

I hope this helps. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions!

-Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts