Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these damn things dont do anything!!!!!! people need to stop designing them!!

www.spiralmax.com :no:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
OH HELL dont get me started on the swirly spacers!!!! Zim I think you are trying to goat me into a BROTHER COREY RANT!!!! :wtf: :wtf: :no:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Charles I am gonna smack you right in the mouth. your engine is nearly stock and I am gonna send attack squirrels after your ass next.

GIVE ME A BREAK :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

BROTHER COREY SAYS ""SWIRLY SPACERS ARE THE DEVIL""

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
yeah these so called "tornado" devices do nothing. yeah it makes a vortex, but as soon as the air splits into the intake runners it gets so chaotic with the valve pulses that it dissipates the vortex.

·
Registered
567 Posts
EclipseGSTdude said:
yeah these so called "tornado" devices do nothing. yeah it makes a vortex, but as soon as the air splits into the intake runners it gets so chaotic with the valve pulses that it dissipates the vortex.
I wouldn't even give it credit for doing that much.

Its a restriction in your air path. Plain and simple. No little spiral fan thingy will make a "vortex".

·
Registered
574 Posts
Why use the universal one when you can buy one specifically designed for our cars? :D http://www.rpmoutlet.com/musv6helix.htm 10+ hp! :headbang:

·
Registered
941 Posts
i listened to a whole late night informercial on one a few months ago. they compared two 2-liter bottles of soda taped together end to end, making a watery tornado to their product. it was a good story, it just doesn't make any sense if you are half way into cars.

there is a legitimate guy making an electric supercharger utilizing eatons that will act like a nitrous burst. he has a lot of people to convince!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts