Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 12' and 13' were shown in November the past few years, but this time, no 14'. Anyone know why? Does anyone know when they will finally show it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any guesses, educated or not, as to when Ford may open the order book? When first shipments of 2014s may start?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any guesses, educated or not, as to when Ford may open the order book? When first shipments of 2014s may start?
I would guess that they will announce it/show it some time this month and start taking orders some time at the end of next month. That would be my guess. IDK for sure though. It will look almost exactly the same as the 13', minus a few changes. But those few changes are driving me crazy! That's why I want to see it now!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Its my understanding that orders have been open since mid to late Nov for thr 2014 with shipments arriving at dealers in Feb. Pretty sure I saw that here in the forums or maybe it was another of the Mustang Forum pages.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its my understanding that orders have been open since mid to late Nov for thr 2014 with shipments arriving at dealers in Feb. Pretty sure I saw that here in the forums or maybe it was another of the Mustang Forum pages.
Orders are not open yet. You can't order a car they haven't announced yet.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Search the forums. Over on TMS they already have a sticky on 2014s ordered and ive seen responses feom Deysha (Ford Customer Service) giving build dates and ship dates.
Ford released the order guide in late Octish and prices were announced just a little after. Check with a local dealer they should have the info as well.
Search AFM forums as well they also have the details about the 2014 orders.
Its my understanding from reading and searching the various Mustang forums that the 14 is pretty much unchanged other than 2 colors(White and Candy Red changed). Price increases on GTs by +$500.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Search the forums. Over on TMS they already have a sticky on 2014s ordered and ive seen responses feom Deysha (Ford Customer Service) giving build dates and ship dates.
Ford released the order guide in late Octish and prices were announced just a little after. Check with a local dealer they should have the info as well.
Search AFM forums as well they also have the details about the 2014 orders.
Its my understanding from reading and searching the various Mustang forums that the 14 is pretty much unchanged other than 2 colors(White and Candy Red changed). Price increases on GTs by +$500.
If orders were open they would have it on their website. There is no mention of it there

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
If orders were open they would have it on their website. There is no mention of it there
It's the same as it has been for a few years. Order books close on the prior MY and open for the new MY in November (though '12 ordering was extended a bit last year). Dealers wont have all the info until January and the website likely wont change until then or later, but you can book a spot in the meantime if your dealer knows what theyre doing. Mine didnt, so I got mine in late April b/c it wasnt ordered until January, while those with quality dealers got their cars starting early March IIRC. Might be a tad earlier rollout this year, though, with the lack of changes and looming 14.5/15 announcements/release(s).

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I won't be surprised if the headlights are different. I saw a pic of a mustang with slim front lights (a real pic, not a rendering) So I think its the 14' since it was on a 14 body.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
April or may that's when new cars usually debut in my perspective
Not at all, the past Mustangs have been announced before December. which is why it's so strange that we haven't seen the 14' yet. Which is why I made this thread.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Going to NAIAS in a few days, I will try to upload some shots.
It's not going to be revealed at the Detroit Show?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Really? How is that possible? I am not saying it is, I just expect it to be. Its the NAIAS!
I haven't heard anything about it, they're just talking about the new vette and some pos toyota or honda.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts