Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will the snow ever melt???? :oops: For the last week its been completely sunny, but only around 30 degrees. Today and tommaro its suposed to be a high of 50 degrees. I can't drive my stang until the snow melts because its parked in my new garage thats in my back yard. The snow is so packed, it feels like ice. :oops: Maybe it'll melt soon so I can have some fun in my stang. :?:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
well in kansas its been all melting the past 3 days. weve had 55-60 degree days here lately :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
HAHAHA Here in INdy its been int he 50's and NO SNOW all sun but 1 day had rain. its going to be int he 40*+ for all this week also :headbang:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
here in MI its been forties and we had some rain... in my front yard thers patches of grass but in my back yard theres like 2 inches of snow yet, its weird

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm hoping I could get my car out by this Friday. The snow is almost gone because of the rain! Wed, Thur, and Fri its supposed to be completely sunny and in the 40's! Its been to long, the last time I drove it was in September. 5 months ago. :oops:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
o my, anybody see whats going to happen tonight? SNOW 4-6" by tuesday afternoon GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
aight so odviously most the snows gone.. hows the weather by u guys now? its sunny and windy and 28 degrees here.. how bout the rest of u?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts