Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for a 1967-1968 mustang to completly restore preferably a fastback but doesnt have to be. now the catch is, is it possible to find one under 2k. it doesnt really matter what it looks like. can anyone help me find one of these or is this just impossible to do?

·
Registered
31 Posts
under two k..ain't going to happen..my friend..if want to try hemming's motor news..they have auto ad and out west there are ranches that sell only mustangs...no not horses..car...good luck..I had 71 cougar.and enjoyed the car it was fast...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Jordan my advice is do a search in your surrounding areas maybe its possible but not under 2k and in runnin condition.My step bro paid 1200 for his boss 302 and it was not in good condition .

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's going to be difficult to find one for that price range. Ebay or edmunds would be my best guesses. Be careful about rotting around the torque boxes.

·
Registered
39 Posts
try ebay.com

i had a 1968 mustang but it gave out to bad the floor bored gave out motor it was all rusted out the inside of the car was all brokeing up but i sold for 500 back in 2002

1 - 10 of 10 Posts