Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here from Colorado? Looking to join a club go to some car shows n meets in the southern Colorado area. I seen a 5.0 the other day with a Wicked Stangs Club sticker but didn't get to meet up with him to ask about it. Anyone know of any Mustang Drag events at Bandimere?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Uhh I'm gonna drive my dads Colorado this winter...
no? ok...

Sent from my iPhone 7+ via Mustang Evolution app

·
Registered
274 Posts
I haven't been able to find anything in Colorado. Of course we live in the more rural part of the state. I bet there are some in Denver and FoCo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
Not a lot of colorado members on here. I know there are some mustang clubs in the Springs Demver but I never really cared to try and join any. I know own some clubs used to go to Club Bash at Bandimere. That I know of there aren't any Mustang specific events up there unless you count Fun Ford Days

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Search google maybe.
clubs on these forums are basically non-existent

Sent from my iPhone 7+ via Mustang Evolution app

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I'm out here in Denver looking to find some ppl to meet up and get some referrals to have work done

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
There aren't too many locals on here. SVTP has more Coloradans but your best bet will be finding some clubs. What sort of referrals are you looking for?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Looking to get some exhaust work done aoon. Headers and mid pipe install, suspension work sometime next summer

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
You can check out Elite Performance, Rob at RWR (if he's still open), or Exhaust Pros off of 112th and Huron. I'm sure there are other shops around but I don't know about them.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Oh cool. Thanks. I'll check them out

1 - 12 of 12 Posts