Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that if i want a really nice rear end with t-lok then i should probally go to a 8.8 and then i could bolt it up myself. The only problem is that i cannot find a 8.8 rear end. I checked speedconcepts.net and they did not have it in stock. Where else can i find one.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
You can find them from junkyards with GT's in them. I don't know of any sites off the top of my head...except Ebay. Just google it and see what you come up with.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
soon2bfastr232 said:
I know that if i want a really nice rear end with t-lok then i should probally go to a 8.8 and then i could bolt it up myself. The only problem is that i cannot find a 8.8 rear end. I checked speedconcepts.net and they did not have it in stock. Where else can i find one.
what year is your stang

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Do you realy want to void your warranty ???? By installing a 8.8 on your car you will void the complete drivetrain warranty. If you are stock aor no way above 300= HP you really dont need a 8.8 and besides if you really want a noticeable improvement in the launch you will still need to change the gears in the 8.8 not to mention rebuild the Tlok .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts